Finnish summer cottage with rental car/ 7 nights
Cottages Cars Activities Food
Welcome to enjoy the light Finnish summer in our way. Escape to cottage, a cosy hideout by lake in Finnish countryside. We can say that cottage life is familiar to every Finn. We appreciate the lifestyle of relaxing actively – staring at the lake and forest on own jetty, listening only sound of nature and swimming under midnight sun. Cottage life is about doing nothing but still doing the most relaxing things – rowing or fishing on quite lakes, sauna bathing, barbecuing and being present with loved ones. Our summer days are literally long – and offers lots of time for stopping and relaxing!
Take a getaway from daily hustle - Rent a comfortable private cottage from Koli, Finnish Lakeland with private beach and space- retreat to pure nature!
We know good cottages in the best locations close to our national scenes of Koli national park, where you can enjoy the authentic nature and calmness without crowd and mass tourism, just like we do. The cottages are with basic amenities (Electricity, indoor toilet, shower, fully equipped kitchen, dish washer, TV, washing machine, sauna, balconies with furniture and barbecue etc.)
In addition, there are many interesting nature attractions as well as optional activities. With an included rental car you can explore the area easily and freely! We advise and arrange you all you need – welcome to visit!
- A private cottage of your choise by lake with private sauna and beach
- A rental car for 8 days( VW polo or similar) from/to Joensuu - Unlimited mileage
- Travel documentation with tips from local guides
- 24h phone service from local guides in Engilsh
Send us an enquiry about a cottage holiday and let us inspire you with nature!
Following activities are available in location
- River Rafting and Local Delicacies
- Wildlife Watching – Spend a Night in a Wildlife Watching Hut
- Catch Calmness | Guided Fishing Day with Fishing Kayaks
- Wildlife Photography | Immortalise Wild Animals from a Cosy Wilderness Hut
- Private Wilderness Dining by an Open Fire