If you want to to relax and focus on fishing in beautiful wilderness views, this is the holiday for you.
Spend three whole days on a rugged and pristine wilderness lake Pielinen with its numerous islands. The lake is rich in big pikes and over 10-kilo specimens are caught yearly. It’s also home to perches, pike-perches, landlocked salmon and brown trout. The view from Ukko – Koli peak to lake Pielinen is the most well-known national heritage scenery in Finland with the string of ridge islands – a true pleasure for eyes. But for anglers it offers much more pleasure!
Professional local fishing guide has fished the lake for years and knows the best spots and methods to use. He will be in your service with well equipped motor boat sharing knowledge, driving you to the best locations and giving you the most useful fishing gears to make your chances for big catches as good as possible
Focus on fishing and enjoy local style meals, privately cooked for you. Lunch in nature by open fire, dinner in your cottage or barbecuing outside. And off course, your own catch is used as well!
Day 1. Arrival day
- Our guide will welcome you at Joensuu airport or train station. You will be transferred to Koli, to your cottage. On your way, there will be a stop at a grocery for little shopping.
- Private dinner at your cottage according your arrival time
Days 2-4. Fishing
- Enjoy half prepared fulfilling breakfast at your cottage in your own peace and get ready for fishing day.
- Private 8 hours guided fishing experience including lunch break on one of the islands
- Dinner at your cottage
Day 5. Back to home
- Enjoy half prepared fulfilling breakfast at your cottage in your own peace and get ready for returning home.
- Private transfer to Joensuu airport/ Train station according your departure time
* Please ask for longer and tailor made tours. It is our pleasure to design the most suitable holiday for your needs!